Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mod Podge, Moss, & Weddings. OH MY!

This week has been a bit of a whirlwind. Between working 50+ hours and trying to get a laundry list of tasks done after work, I've sort of fallen off the map. BUT I'M BACK!

Had some "fun" this weekend! I can't decide if I should put up tutorials or not. Vote? Perhaps I will later. Just getting down to business with plans for the Etsy shop. Very excited to see where my research will take me. I appreciate everyone being so supportive in the "before/building" stages. :)

As promised, here are the spoils from the weekend, plus some pictures of general, good times.
 I've got to do something with all that extra tissue paper, right?!
 If you think I'm going to buy a wooden letter every time I get the itch to monogram, you are WRONG, sir!
 Remember how I couldn't shut up about moss? Yeah.

I'm quite pleased with the finished product!

It was easy to do. But I love the simplicity of it. I'm thinking about doing the rest of the grapevine wreaths up with the moss "B." Maybe do some wrapped in burlap and some with the tissue paper to unite the two concepts? Either way, it should achieve the look I'm going for.

P.S. I'm feeling adventurous, so here's a bonus SUPER SECRET preview picture of tomorrow night's adventure:

No comments:

Post a Comment