Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kitchen Renovation

I've been itching to get rid of the HORRIBLE cabinets in our house, but unfortunately, we rent. :(

I finally got up the courage to ask my landlord if I could paint them. Apparently, I have the best luck in the world. Not only can I paint them, but they had been wanting to make some updates anyways, so I get new countertops of my choosing and a new back splash. Oh, and new hardwoods a little bit more down the road, also. Ahhh!!!

A new HUGE Project! I'm trying to decide what I'm going to go with. So many choices!

You'll see the way it is now (along with Jordan). Plus some ideas!



Here is my current, outdated cooking space. Definitely needs a facelift!
Butcher block counters? Yes, please!
Cream and rustic looking. I have a buffet/china cabinet in there now. I'm thinking it can be refinished in a lovely turquoise! Will go well with the cream!
Or just paint the cabinets themselves turquoise!
Cream!
Butcher board plus cream. Coming together!
I'm simply in love with this. So crisp and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment